Turo is a marketplace for peer-to-peer carsharing. The company allows for private car owners to rent out their vehicles via its online website and mobile app. Turo aims to provide car owners the ability to make extra income by renting out their vehicles, and for renters to rent a wide array of vehicles outside of the typical car rental companies. Car insurance is provided via Liberty Mutual. Turo provides its marketplace in the US, Canada, Germany, and the UK.
Turo was founded in 2009 in San Francisco, California.
*Based on Preferred Stock Price, Turo does not have a stock symbol since it is currently private and is yet to have an IPO.
Dollar Shave Club
Dollar Shave Club,
Rent the Runway,
Apartment List, ScaleFactor,
Dollar Shave Club,
Doctor On Demand,
SoundHound Inc., Bolt,
- Andre Haddad, Chief Executive Officer
- Alex Benn, President
- Michelle Fang, Chief Legal Officer
- Avinash Gangadharan, Chief Technology Officer
- Shwetank Kumar, Chief Data Officer
- Andrew Mok, Chief Marketing Officer
- Ned Sizer, Chief Financial Officer
- Tom Wang, Chief Product Officer
- Michelle Peacock, Vice President and Head of Government Relations
- Lorie Boyd, Vice President of People
- Steve Webb, Vice President of Communications
- Tristram Hewitt, Vice President of Operations
- Brian Beaver, Vice President of Design
- Jennifer Sam, Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Doug Watt, Vice President of Physical Operations
- Francisco Silva, Vice President of Tax
- Jennifer Schultz, Vice President, Corporate Controller
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from Turo or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
EQUITYZEN and logo are trademarks of EquityZen Inc. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.