Lyst offers a personalized fashion marketplace where users can create a customized shopping feed of products.
Sign up today and learn more about Lyst Stock
Invest in or value your shares in one or many pre-IPO companies through an EquityZen investment vehicle.
About Lyst Stock
Lyst is a social curation platform that's changing the way people discover fashion online. Lyst partners with the world’s top fashion brands and stores - including Saks, Burberry, J.Crew, Lane Crawford and Balenciaga - to provide people with a personalised way to discover the fashion they love. Lyst is backed by a range of all-star investors including Accel Partners (Facebook, Spotify), Balderton (Yoox, MySQL), DFJ (Skype, Hotmail) and the teams behind Oscar de la Renta, Michael Kors and Tory Burch.
Founder & CEO
Lead Data Scientist
Chief Product Officer
Iciar Novo Fernandez
SVP and GM
Product - Retention
- Nov, 30 2016Announcing Our 2016 Disrupt London Battlefield Judges
- Nov, 29 2016Meet the speakers and judges of Disrupt London 2016
Forbes - Nov, 29 2016Looking Past November Shopping Headlines: A Spotlight On Retail Markets Beyond The U.S. And China
- Oct, 25 2016The man in charge of Balderton Capital explains why he thinks $1 billion 'unicorn' valuations are a 'smoke screen'
- Sep, 16 20167 Retail Startups Changing the Way We Shop
- Aug, 27 2016Here’s how shoppable video will (finally) work
- Jul, 19 2016Klarna adds fashion startup Lyst as e-commerce partner
- Jul, 15 2016Klarna Adds Lyst To Client Roster
- Jul, 5 2016Stripe brings its Connect marketplace platform to Europe, Stripe clone Paymill finds a buyer
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from any companies featured above. This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
Some data provided by Crunchbase