Romulus Capital Stock
Seed and Early-Stage Venture Capital Fund
Sign up today and learn more about Romulus Capital Stock
Invest in or value your shares in one or many pre-IPO companies through an EquityZen investment vehicle.
About Romulus Capital Stock
Romulus Capital invests in early-stage technology companies, leading early-stage (Seed and Series A) rounds and often make follow-on investments at the Series B level and beyond. Romulus specifically looks for B2B companies that leverage technology and science.
Since its founding out of MIT in 2008, the firm has partnered and invested in 30+ companies.
EquityZen Growth Technology Fund LLC has an opportunity to acquire a limited partnership interest in Romulus Capital 1 ("RC1")
RC1 Summary and Investment Objective:
- Early-stage venture fund
- Inception Date: founded in late 2008 and made nearly all of its investments between 2010-2012
- Investment Objective: give buyers access to a set of well-diversified companies across a variety of sectors, geographies, and ecosystems
- E La Carte- Tablet developer for restaurants
- Placester- Real estate marketing
- ClassPass- Alternative fitness membership
- Allurion- Medical device for weight los
- Bombfell- Men's personal stylist clothing subscription
- Disruptor Beam- Community-centric game company
- Ginger.io- Artificial intelligence for health
Founder and General Partner
Krishna K. Gupta
Co-founder and General Partner
Chief Communications Officer
Chairman of the Board