Neighborhood Communication Platform
Sign up today and learn more about Nextdoor Stock
Invest in or value your shares in one or many pre-IPO companies through an EquityZen investment vehicle.
About Nextdoor Stock
Nextdoor is a private communications platform for neighborhoods, essentially functioning as a neighborhood social networking site. On Nextdoor, the platform allows neighbors to create private online communities that aim to help build stronger and safer places to call home. On Nextdoor, neighbors can communicate with each other on a variety of topics, including:
- Spread the word about a lost dog
- Recommend and discover favorite local businesses
- Find a new home for an outgrown bicycle
- Receive important safety information from local agencies
- Meet neighbors over a cup of coffee or organize a walking group
- Nextdoor allows neighborhoods to communicate about any topic that has significance across the entire neighborhood.
Nextdoor reportedly supports more than 265,000 neighborhoods around the world. David Wiesen, Madison Bell, Nirav Tolia, Prakash Janakiraman, Sarah Leary, and Adam Ginsburg founded Nextdoor in 2010, with headquarters in San Francisco, California. Nextdoor serves customers in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Australia, Denmark, Sweden, and Canada.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer