Nara Logics Stock
Neuroscience-based AI - synaptic intelligence for better decisions
Sign up today and learn more about Nara Logics Stock
Invest in or value your shares in one or many pre-IPO companies through an EquityZen investment vehicle.
About Nara Logics Stock
The Nara Logics Synaptic Intelligence platform is a recommendation and decision engine that works across a variety of information classes and customer verticals, using advanced techniques in neural networks and machine learning. The platform ingests and organizes data into networks involving data, people, objects and actions. The platform learns, optimizes, and provides a real-time interaction system for querying recommendations and relations, along with dynamic analytics for understanding connections. Top companies use the platform across the enterprise from direct customer product and offer recommendations to back-end corporate decision support needs.
Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer
- Aug, 28 2016Figuring Out the Algorithms of Intelligence
- Jul, 29 2016Top Boston Startup Founders Over 40 You Need to Know
- Apr, 7 20162016 MITX Awards Finalists Announced
- Apr, 5 2016Cognitive Computing Consortium Launches, Creating an Independent Resource Hub for Cognitive Computing Professionals
- Mar, 15 2016Raffling Roombas at Robo Madness; Saver Bot Ends Tonight
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from any companies featured above. This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
Some data provided by Crunchbase