Financial estimates using aggregation from independent analysts
Sign up today and learn more about Estimize Stock
Invest in or value your shares in one or many pre-IPO companies through an EquityZen investment vehicle.
About Estimize Stock
Estimize is an open financial estimates platform which facilitates the aggregation of fundamental estimates from independent, buy-side, and sell-side analysts, along with those of private investors and students. Estimize has over 5149 analysts’ contributors, resulting in coverage on over 900 stocks each quarter. The firm was founded in 2011 by former quantitative hedge fund analyst Leigh Drogen, with the belief that the financial ecosystem was ready for an estimates platform built with an open and transparent philosophy. The Estimize consensus estimate is regularly referenced in notable financial media sources such as Forbes, Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal, CNN Money, The Street, Investor’s Business Daily and Business Week, amongst others. Estimize data is now available on major financial research platforms such as Bloomberg.
Co-Founder and CEO
Chief Technology Officer
Head of Product and Analytics
- Mar, 10 2016Get Involved in the Competition CNBC Dubbed "Fantasy Sports for Stocks" - Estimize Introduces Forcerank
- Feb, 10 2016Twitter 'bloodbath' will end soon
- Dec, 7 2015How Investors Are Using Social Media to Make Money
- Nov, 1 2015The Republicans and CNBC
- Oct, 27 2015Earnings season ramps up with Apple
- Oct, 26 2015Crowdsourcing Apple's earnings: Fiscal Q4 2015 edition
- Apr, 12 2015Estimize Raises $3M Series B Financing
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from any companies featured above. This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
Some data provided by Crunchbase