Technology sotware company
Sign up today and learn more about Cisco Stock
Invest in or value your shares in one or many pre-IPO companies through an EquityZen investment vehicle.
About Cisco Stock
Cognitive Security is a technology company focused on applying artificial intelligence techniques to detect advanced cyber threats. Their solution integrates a range of sophisticated technologies to identify and analyze key threats, both external and internal to a customer through advanced behavioral analysis of real-time data.
Director for Cybersecurity and Privacy
Sr Solutions Architect
SVP, Video & Collaboration Group
Marthin De Beer
Manager, Security Engineering and Operations Cisco Collaboration Software Group
Michael J. Machado
President, Latin America Theater
Chair - Cloud Security Alliance Data Governance Workgroup & Leader - Data Privacy & Compliance
Evelyn de Souza
Director, Corporate Business Development - Mobility
Big Data Solutions Architect
- Feb, 24 2017Linux Foundation smushes two smaller projects together to form Open Networking Automation Platform
- Feb, 24 2017Why Slack CEO Stewart Butterfield is staffing up the $3.8 billion company with Intel and Salesforce veterans to fight Microsoft
- Feb, 22 2017Greg Williams, from NASA’s Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate, to Keynote Capability Counts 2017 Conference Hosted in Washington, DC, May 2017
- Feb, 21 2017We're Halfway to Encrypting the Entire Web
- Feb, 21 2017Apple shares hit new all-time intraday and closing highs
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from any companies featured above. This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
Some data provided by Crunchbase