Cloud intelligence and analytics.
Sign up today and learn more about Birst Stock
Invest in or value your shares in one or many pre-IPO companies through an EquityZen investment vehicle.
About Birst Stock
Birst is a cloud business intelligence and analytics company. The company helps organizations make decisions. Birst’s patented two-tier data architecture and comprehensive BI platform sits on top of a company's data, to unify, refine and embed data into decision making.
Market Kurly, Robinhood, Airbnb, Instacart, Tokopedia, Stripe, DoorDash, Rappi, CoinSwitch Kuber, UiPath
Wellington Management Company
Magic Leap, Moderna Therapeutics, Compass, Pinterest, Oscar Health, Dataminr, DocuSign, Lookout, Sprinklr, PagerDuty
Chairman, Founder & Chief Product Officer
VP of Business Operations
VP, Product Strategy
Director of Mobile
Chief Marketing Officer
Co-founder & Chief Customer Officer
- Dec, 1 2016Yosemite Analytics Teams with Birst for Unique Business Intelligence Solution for Small and Mid-Sized Enterprises
- Oct, 31 2016What you need to know about business intelligence
- Sep, 19 2016Vertafore Launches API Developer Portal and Vertafore® Orange Partner Program to Offer Integrations with Best-in-Class Technologies
- Jul, 29 2016Navis Deploys OpsDataStore to Provide a Holistic View of Virtual IT Environment and Accelerate Global Performance
- Jul, 22 2016Modernize Using The BI & Analytics Magic Quadrant
- Jul, 8 2016Google’s Latest M&A
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from any companies featured above. This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
Some data provided by Crunchbase