Visual investigation analysis software
Sign up today and learn more about i2 Stock
Invest in or value your shares in one or many pre-IPO companies through an EquityZen investment vehicle.
About i2 Stock
i2, Inc. provides visual investigative analysis software for law enforcement, intelligence, military, and commercial organizations. It also offers consulting, training, and support services. It serves customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in McLean, Virginia with regional offices in California, the United States; and Canada. The company has distributors in Latin America; training facilities in McLean, Virginia; Sacramento, California; and Ottawa, Canada. i2, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of i2 Limited.
- Sep, 1 2011IBM snaps up British big data specialist i2 | ZDNet
- Oct, 9 2003Net2Phone eyes the middle ground
- Oct, 8 2003Start-up unveils VoIP gear for small offices | ZDNet
- Mar, 10 2003Visualizing Google
- Nov, 5 2001Analysts: XML growth helps extend online purchasing
- Oct, 18 2001i2 heads move on
- Aug, 15 2001When in trouble, throw a senior exec out on his ear