HealthLoop is a SaaS-based platform enabling medical practices to monitor and communicate with patients during the recovery process.
Sign up today and learn more about HealthLoop Stock
Invest in or value your shares in one or many pre-IPO companies through an EquityZen investment vehicle.
About HealthLoop Stock
HealthLoop, Inc. operates a SaaS platform that enables medical practices to monitor signs and symptoms, and communicate with patients during the recovery process. Its platform enables doctors to identify patients at risk of decline in the follow up period. The company’s platform also collects patients’ feedbacks and monitors status against expected progress; and sends alerts to physicians or providers about patients who are at risk of treatment failures, complications, or hospital readmissions. It serves medical offices in the United States. HealthLoop, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is based in Moffett Field, California.
Chief Medical Information Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Senior Vice President, Clinical Content
Founder and Chairman
Vice President Sales & Marketing
SVP, Research & Development
TechCrunch - Feb, 14 2017Virtual nurse app Sense.ly raises $8 million from investors including the Mayo Clinic
- Dec, 8 2016Vida Health Raises $18M Series B to scale digital platform for Chronic Disease Care and Wellness Coaching
- Dec, 1 2016Where some health systems are betting big on digital
- Sep, 26 2016Canvas Venture Fund raises $300M for its second fund
- Sep, 26 2016Canvas Ventures launches $300 million fund for early-stage software and services startups
- Aug, 3 2016CORRECTING and REPLACING Viewics Secures $10.5 Million in Additional Financing, Closes Funding to Bring Advanced Analytics to Healthcare
- Jun, 9 2016Catalyze Extends Trust, Security and Privacy Commitment with Second HITRUST CSF Certification Assessment
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from any companies featured above. This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
Some data provided by Crunchbase