Western Union focuses on providing businesses and consumers with solutions to send and receive money throughout the world. They enables its customers to transfer money through their mobile application or agents. Western Union was founded in 1851 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
This Cash Cow Still Has Upside
Forbes - Oct 24, 2019
Taking Stock Of FinTech Startups: Major Disruptors Or Mere Distractions?
Forbes - Oct 10, 2019
Secret F.B.I. Subpoenas Scoop Up Personal Data From Scores of Companies
New York Times - Sep 20, 2019
Alipay, Huawei, Android, DJI, WeChat Top China Consumer Brand Survey
Forbes - Sep 19, 2019
Amazon is bringing a cash-based checkout option, Amazon PayCode, to the U.S.
TechCrunch - Sep 18, 2019
Why This Cloud Expert Says Successful DevOps Is A Marathon, Not A Sprint
Forbes - Aug 7, 2019
While Reporting on Facebook Scams, an Unexpected Tragedy
New York Times - Jul 28, 2019
How Tiffany Pham And Mogul Use Technology And Community To Create More Opportunity For Women
Forbes - Jul 24, 2019
Money-Transfer Startup Remitly Raises $220 Million In New Funding
Forbes - Jul 10, 2019
Who’s going to use the big bad Libra?
TechCrunch - Jun 23, 2019
WorldRemit raises $175M at $900M+ valuation to help users send money to contacts in emerging markets
TechCrunch - Jun 3, 2019
TransferWise Valued At $3.5 Billion As Founders Sell Stake
Forbes - May 22, 2019
Two Suspected Russian Agents Among 14 Convicted in Montenegro Coup Plot
New York Times - May 9, 2019
Remittances, The Flywheel Of The Global Economy
Forbes - Apr 23, 2019
- Jack M. Greenberg, Chairman
- Kendra Ricenbaw, Vice President
- Christina Hamilton, Vice President
- Kerry Agiasotis, President at Western Union Business Solutions
- Drina Yue, SVP & MD - Western Union, Asia Pacific
- Richard Williams, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- John David Thompson, Executive Vice President, Global Operations and Technology, Chief Information Officer
- Marc Elbirt, Engineering Director
- Fellahi khalid, Senior Vice President & GM Digital Ventures
- Raj Agrawal, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from Western Union or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
EQUITYZEN and logo are trademarks of EquityZen Inc. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.