TraceLink is the World’s Largest Track and Trace Network for connecting the Life Sciences supply chain and eliminating counterfeit prescription drugs from the global marketplace. Leading businesses, including 16 of the top-20 global pharmaceutical companies, trust the TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud to deliver complete global connectivity, visibility and traceability of pharmaceuticals from ingredient to patient. A single point and click connection to the Life Sciences Cloud creates a supply chain control tower that delivers the information, insight and collaboration needed to improve performance and reduce risk across global supply, manufacturing and distribution operations. A winner of numerous industry awards including Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 (ranked number 293 in 2015), the Amazon AWS Global Start-Up Challenge Grand Prize, and the Edison Award for Innovation in Health Management, the Life Sciences Cloud is used by businesses across the globe to meet strategic goals in ensuring global compliance, fighting drug counterfeiting, improving on-time and in-full delivery, protecting product quality and reducing operational cost. TraceLink is funded by FirstMark Capital, Volition Capital and F-Prime Capital.
- Daniel Nelson, Chief Information Security Officer
- Michael Mozzer, Chief Financial Officer
- Lisa Reinhold, Vice President, Network and Customer Success
- Carter Holland, Chief Marketing Officer
- Graham Clark, Director, WW Channels
- Shabbir Dahod, Chief Executive Officer
- Paul Cianciolo, Vice President, Business Development
- Dan Walles, Vice President, Global Solutions and Partnerships
- Bob Sturim, Vice President, Engineering
- Lucy Deus, Vice President, Product Management
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from TraceLink or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.