Rubicon is the worldwide leader in sustainable, cloud-based waste and recycling solutions. We provide comprehensive waste stream solutions that allow companies to reduce operating expenses, implement recycling programs and save money through waste and recycling initiatives.
Cities Could Be The First Customer For HD Maps This Startup Built For Autonomous Cars
Forbes - Oct 30, 2018
Rubicon Global Launches SmartCity Partnership in Montgomery, Ala.
waste360 - Jun 21, 2018
Rubicon Global Teams with Georgia Tech to Create Waste Slinger Exoskeleton
waste360 - Jun 20, 2018
Rubicon Global Named to 2018 Best For The World List
waste360 - Jun 14, 2018
Rubicon Global Forms Partnership with Atlanta Hawks
waste360 - Jun 12, 2018
The biggest GreenBiz 30 Under 30 career moves
GreenBiz - Jun 7, 2018
Rubicon Global Raises US$65m in Funding
FinSMEs (blog) - May 11, 2018
Rubicon Global Releases Guide Containing Recycling Best Practices for Organizations
waste360 - Feb 8, 2018
Trash Unicorn: Waste Startup Rubicon Global Hits $1B Valuation With $50M Raise
Forbes - Sep 12, 2017
- Mary Trenchard, Vice President Customer Advocacy
- Marc Spiegel, Founder
- Michael Heller, Chief Risk & Corporate Development Officer
- Perry Moss, Co-Founder and Chief Advisor
- Renaud de Viel Castel, Vice President Operations
- Jason Pate, VP of Corporate Strategy and Development
- Kerri Faber, Vice President of Human Resources
- Chad Gold, CFO
- Nate Morris, Founder, Chairman & CEO
- David Rachelson, Head of Sustainability
- Phil Rodoni, CTO
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from Rubicon Global or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.