PeerStreet is a crowdfunding platform that provides investors with easy access to high-yielding loans which are collateralized with real estate. It gives accredited investors the opportunity to invest in short- and mid-term real estate loans directly, alongside institutional and other large lenders with individual investments starting from as low as $1,000. PeerStreet charges 1% off the interest payments from the provided loans and sends the other 99% to accounts in City National Bank where investors are able to withdraw their money from FDIC-insured accounts. Launched in 2013, PeerStreet is operated from Manhattan Beach, California.
Some data provided by Crunchbase
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from PeerStreet or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
EQUITYZEN and logo are trademarks of EquityZen Inc. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
To learn more about whether you're eligible, typical investment size, company valuation, and share price, request access here.