N26 is a young company based in Berlin that aims to revolutionize the traditional banking industry and how people spend, save and send money. N26 is Europe's most modern way of banking. With N26 the current account is reinvented.
German mobile bank N26 to launch in Britain, U.S. in 2018, CEO says
Apr 13, 2018
Tencent Joins Allianz Leading $160M Series C In Round in German Mobile Bank N26
Mar 21, 2018
Mobile bank N26 sees customers tripling within two years: CEO
Reuters - Nov 6, 2017
Number26, a start-up bank backed by Peter Thiel, Li Ka-shing, raises $40 million
CNBC - Jun 21, 2016
Angry Number26 Customers Accuse The 'New Bank' Of Cancelling Their Account Without Explanation
Forbes - Jun 1, 2016
- Vanaja Sriskandarajah, Product Owner
- Bartosz Bednarek, Tech Lead
- Christian Hertlein, Design Lead
- Daniel Endler, Product Owner
- Valentin Stalf, Co-Founder & CEO
- Timo Meyer, Market Expansion Lead
- Hugo Giraudel, Senior Web Engineer
- Patrick Kua, CTO
- Kelly Ford, CMO
- Alex Weber, Head of International Markets
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from N26 or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.