MemSQL provides real-time databases for transactions and analytics. According to the company, MemSQL is a distributed, scalable SQL database that can continuously digest data (real-time, kaftka, spark, historical data) to perform analytics. MemSQL aims to provide a database that can ingest, process, analyze, and transact on clients' data in a single on-premise or cloud database.
How it Works:
MemSQL Unveil Significant Update to Database for Real-time Modern Applications and Analytical Systems
insideBIGDATA - Jul 29, 2018
MemSQL Boosts its Signature Platform with Accelerated time to Insights
Database Trends and Applications - Jul 25, 2018
Introducing MemSQL 6.5: The World's Fastest Database Just Got FasterNow businesses can unlock the potential of ...
Markets Insider - Jul 25, 2018
MemSQL 6.5: NewSQL with autonomous workload optimization, improved data ingestion and query execution speed
ZDNet - Jul 24, 2018
MemSQL Gains Traction, New Investors
Datanami - May 16, 2018
MemSQL Closes $30M Series D Financing
FinSMEs (blog) - May 16, 2018
MemSQL raises $30M Series D round for its real-time database
TechCrunch - May 15, 2018
MemSQL Raises $30 Million in Series D Round
GlobeNewswire (press release) - May 15, 2018
DigitalOcean, Vectra Networks,
Tenable Network Security, Inc.,
- Nikita Shamgunov, Co-Founder & CEO
- Adam Prout, Chief Technology Officer
- Drew Paroski, Vice President Engineering
- Jason Wakeam, Vice President of Business Development and Alliances
- Louis Yang, Vice President Finance
- Peter Guagenti, Chief Marketing Officer
- Rick Negrin, Vice President of Product Management
- Ron Vaisbort, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
- Zac Rule, Vice President Sales and Field Operations
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from MemSQL or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
EQUITYZEN and logo are trademarks of EquityZen Inc. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.