Lookout is a cybersecurity company that predicts and stops mobile attacks before harm is done to an individual or an enterprise. Lookout’s cloud-based technology is fueled by a global sensor network of more than 60 million users and tens of thousands of apps that are added daily. With this dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world and the predictive machine intelligence to analyze and make sense of the data, Lookout can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen and stop cybercriminals from attacking mobile devices. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Boston, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Dollar Shave Club,
Compass, AUTO1 Group,
Auris Health, Inc.,
Moderna Therapeutics, Pinterest,
- Jim Dolce, Chief Executive Officer
- Kevin Mahaffey, Co-Founder & Chief Technical Officer
- Aaron Cockerill, Chief Strategy Officer
- Mark Nasiff, Chief Operations & Financial Officer
- Missy Ballew, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Santosh Krishnan, Chief Product Officer
- Vijaya Kaza, Chief Development Officer
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from Lookout or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
EQUITYZEN and logo are trademarks of EquityZen Inc. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.