TechStyle is a global membership fashion commerce company that aims to reimagine the global fashion business. Formerly known as JustFab, TechStyle provides a monthly VIP membership program that grants fashion lovers access to celebrity stylists and the hottest shoes and handbags. Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle’s four portfolio brands, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, and FabKids provide over 5 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
TechStyle hits 5 million members for its retail empire
TechCrunch - Feb 22, 2019
Kimberly Chou, Joseph Amann
New York Times - Dec 23, 2018
Rihanna's Lingerie Line Is Here And Here's What It Looks Like
BuzzFeed - May 11, 2018
For Warehouse Workers, Technology Starts to Look More Like Home
Wall Streets Journal - Apr 23, 2018
Adam Goldenberg, Founder & CEO of JustFab, Shares Lessons Learned
Vator News - May 12, 2015
‘Unicorn’ Startups Say High Valuations Justified, Citing Big Growth Ahead
Wall Street Journal - May 7, 2015
JustFab Said to Be Valued at More Than $1B in Fundraising
Bloomberg - Aug 29, 2014
Rent the Runway,
- Don Ressler, Co-Founder and Co-CEO
- Adam Goldenberg, Co-Founder and Co-CEO
- Kimora Lee Simmons, President
- Shawn Gold, Corporate Marketing Officer
- Jamieson Yee, Vice President, Global Product - Justfab, Shoedazzle, Fabletics and Shared E-Commerce teams
- Anna Pettus, VP Strategic Operations
- Gregg Throgmartin, President of Fabletics Retail
- Omar Recendiz, Senior Manager GMS Training and Communication
- Todd Tappin, CFO
- Tim Collins, CTO
- Laura Joukovski, SVP, Media & Analytics
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from TechStyle Fashion Group or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
EQUITYZEN and logo are trademarks of EquityZen Inc. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.