InMobi enables the world’s leading brands, developers, and publishers to engage global consumers through mobile advertising. InMobi platforms leverage advances in big data, user behavior, and cloud-based architectures to simplify mobile advertising for its customers. Recognized by MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 Disruptive Companies of 2013, InMobi is the world's largest independent mobile ad platform, engaging 872 million uniques in over 200 countries. Additional information: • Visit www.inmobi.com, or follow us on Twitter @InMobi. • Download the InMobi Showcase App on the App Store or Google Play. • Discover the latest mobile insights at www.inmobi.com/insights/. • Developers, start monetizing today by downloading our SDK at www.inmobi.com/products/sdk.
InMobi’s Glance raises $45M to expand outside of India
TechCrunch - Sep 10, 2019
WTF is VPAID?
Mar 3, 2017
Billion Dollar Unicorns: SimpliVity Exits in HPE’s Arms
Feb 22, 2017
Ola hires Pranav Tiwari, Sanjay Kharb to lead Engineering
Feb 20, 2017
Billion Dollar Unicorns: Careem is the Latest Middle East Unicorn
Feb 15, 2017
Outgoing FTC Consumer Privacy Czar On Why The Ecosystem Has a Privacy Problem
Feb 15, 2017
Ola hires ex-Google and InMobi execs Pranav Tiwari and Sanjay Kharb as VPs of Engineering
Feb 13, 2017
Ola hires Pranav Tiwari, Sanjay Kharb to lead engineering departments
Feb 13, 2017
2016 Privacy Lessons Learned And Looking Ahead To 2017
Jan 26, 2017
The/Nudge Foundation launches non-profit incubator, to invest Rs 50cr in non-profit startups
Jan 25, 2017
FTC Pushes Cross-Device Transparency To Consumers
Jan 24, 2017
- Anne Frisbie, Senior Vice President, InMobi Exchange and Global Alliances
- Piyush Shah, Chief Product Officer
- Bob Bahramipour, SVP Global Business Development
- Atul Satija, Chief Business Advisor
- Xavier Llerena, Sales Manager Europe
- Amine MELOUK, Director, Strategic Partnerships, EMEA
- Mohit Saxena, Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer
- Swamynathan Sambamurthy, Software Engineer
- Abhay Singhal, Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer
- Navin Madhavan, Head, Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, India
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from InMobi or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
EQUITYZEN and logo are trademarks of EquityZen Inc. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.