Elastic builds software to make data usable in real time and at scale for search, logging, security, and analytics use cases. Founded in 2012, the company develops the open source Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash), X-Pack (commercial features), and Elastic Cloud (a hosted offering). To date, there have been more than 100 million cumulative downloads. Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA with more than $100 million in funding, Elastic has a distributed workforce with more than 500 employees in 30 countries. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic closed 94% up in first day of trading on NYSE, raised $252M at a $2.5B valuation in its IPO
TechCrunch - Oct 5, 2018
Equity podcast live from Disrupt SF: Peak Valley Edition
TechCrunch - Sep 7, 2018
Benchmark and Tiger double down on going public
TechCrunch - Sep 6, 2018
Elastic’s IPO filing is here
TechCrunch - Sep 5, 2018
Alibaba Cloud to deliver Elasticsearch for China market
Networks Asia - Oct 19, 2017
Elasticsearch taps into Chinese markets with Alibaba Cloud ...
SiliconANGLE News (blog) - Oct 18, 2017
NFL player personal data found on open Elasticsearch server
SC Magazine - Oct 6, 2017
Elasticsearch moved into the top 10 most popular database management systems
DB-Engines - Jul 3, 2017
Elastic enters APM space with Opbeat acquisition
TechCrunch - Jun 22, 2017
Google will launch an Elasticsearch cloud service in second half of 2017
VentureBeat - Apr 7, 2017
Elasticsearch ransomware attacks now number in the thousands ...
ZDNet - Jan 18, 2017
*Based on Preferred Stock Price, Elastic does not have a stock symbol since it is currently private and is yet to have an IPO.
- Shay Banon, Founder and CEO
- Steven Schuurman, Founder & Board Member
- Gaurav gupta, VP of Products
- Leah Sutton, VP of Human Resources
- Nick White, CFO
- Kevin Kluge, SVP Engineering
- Aaron Katz, Chief Revenue Officer
- Steve Kearns, Director, Product Management
- Suyog Rao, Team Lead
- Navneet kumar, Solutions Consultant
- Shaunak Kashyap, Developer
- Michael Basnight, Engineer, Cloud Team
- Carlos Pérez-Aradros, Software Engineer
- Sylvain Wallez, Software engineer - Cloud team
- Nik Everett, Senior Software Engineer
- Jeff Yoshimura, VP Worldwide Marketing
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from Elastic or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
EQUITYZEN and logo are trademarks of EquityZen Inc. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.