DigitalOcean is an IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) company that provides a cloud infrastructure for software developers to deploy and scale their applications in the cloud. With a focus on simplifying the end-user experience, DigitalOcean aims to improve software development so developers spend more time building features and less time managing their infrastructure. With more than 1,000,000 registered developers and 78M droplets, DigitalOcean claims to be one of the largest web hosting companies in the world.
DigitalOcean Turns To The Channel For Next Stage Of Growth
CRN - Apr 17, 2019
DigitalOcean launches its managed database service
TechCrunch - Feb 14, 2019
Limited Availability of DigitalOcean Kubernetes announced!
Packt Hub - Oct 3, 2018
DigitalOcean Adds Mike Cristinziano to Executive Team
GlobeNewswire (press release) - Oct 2, 2018
DigitalOcean Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List
GlobeNewswire (press release) - Sep 13, 2018
TechRadar - Aug 23, 2018
Container usage among developers reaching tipping point, says DigitalOcean
Cloud Tech - Jul 9, 2018
Serverless computing could unleash a new startup ecosystem
TechCrunch - Jul 8, 2018
Former Citrix chief Mark Templeton takes over at cloud start-up DigitalOcean
CNBC - Jun 20, 2018
DigitalOcean launches its container platform
TechCrunch - May 2, 2018
*Based on Preferred Stock Price, DigitalOcean does not have a stock symbol since it is currently private and is yet to have an IPO.
Dollar Shave Club,
NewsCred, Vectra Networks,
- Mark Templeton, Chief Executive Officer
- Barry Cooks, Chief Technology Officer
- Mike Cristinziano, SVP, Strategy & Corporate Development
- Lysa Dahlin, Chief People Officer
- Jeff Giannetti, Chief Customer Officer
- Shiven Ramji, SVP of Product
- Anthony Ricco, Chief Marketing Officer
- Alan Shaprio, General Counsel
- Josh Feinblum, Chief Security Officer
- Tom Berger, VP of Marketing
- Adrienne Calderone, VP of Finance
- Mohammed Coovadia, VP, Customer Success and Support
- Rafael Mojica, VP of User Experience
- Pete Webb, VP of Infrastructure
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from DigitalOcean or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
EQUITYZEN and logo are trademarks of EquityZen Inc. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.