Dialpad is a pure-cloud business communication platform that allows users to make and receive calls, messages, video, and meetings from anywhere. Built on the Google Cloud Platform, Dialpad's product suite covers a range of modern business communications needs powered by VoiceAI. Additionally, Dialpad integrates with Google G Suite and Microsoft Office 365.
The Company markets four products:
- Talk: a cloud based, AI-powered phone system that supports voice, video, and messages
- Meet: web-based conference platform
- Support: AI-powered call center platform, tailored for customer support
- Sell: AI-powered call center platform, tailored for sales teams
Dialpad was founded in 2011 by a collection of Google Voice alumni. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with another office in Japan.
As Per New Research Business VoIP Services Market Projected to Grow by Segments, Outlook, Latest Trends During ...
Digital Journal - Sep 24, 2018
Nylas scores $16M Series B to expand email API tool
TechCrunch - Aug 22, 2018
Google Cloud's partnership network begins paying dividends
TechCrunch - Jul 23, 2018
Dialpad brings in $50M Series D
PitchBook News & Analysis - Jul 18, 2018
Dialpad dials up $50M Series D led by Iconiq
TechCrunch - Jul 17, 2018
Out Loud: Dialpad on TalkIQ Acquisition
UC Today - Jun 4, 2018
Thanks to AI, you may not have to pay attention to conference calls anymore
Fast Company - May 17, 2018
Dialpad gets AI injection with TalkIQ acquisition
TechCrunch - May 16, 2018
Dialpad Call Center Launched to Support Small Business CX
UC Today - Mar 16, 2018
Dialpad and Google Play Together with Hangouts Chat Integration
UC Today (press release) (blog) - Mar 14, 2018
Dialpad Launches Call Center to Help Modern Businesses Build a Superior Customer Experience
PR Newswire (press release) - Mar 7, 2018
Get free small-business phone service from Dialpad
ZDNet - Feb 28, 2018
Dollar Shave Club,
Dollar Shave Club,
Rent the Runway,
Managed By Q
The Honest Company,
- Craig Walker, Founder and CEO
- John Rector, Co-founder and VP of Engineering
- Brian Peterson, Co-founder and VP of Engineering
- Vincent Paquet, Chief Product Officer
- Steven Love, Chief Financial Officer
- Tasha Liniger, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Keith Messick, Chief Marketing Officer
- Dennis Dresser, Chief Revenue Officer
EquityZen does not have an affiliation with, formal relationship with, or endorsement from Dialpad or any companies featured above.
This profile is based on publicly available information and is intended to be informative in nature.
EQUITYZEN and logo are trademarks of EquityZen Inc. Other trademarks are property of their respective owners.