Weekly Update #214: This Week's Pre-IPO News
Aug 29th, 2017
No blurb today, but quite a bit of pre-IPO news shaking up the market below.
In other news...
- Goldman Hedge Fund Quietly Sold $75 Million of Spotify Stock, Still Backs IPO (TheStreet)
- Stock Options: VC-Backed Startups Extend Post-Termination Exercise Period (PTEP) (Forbes)
- Spotify just signed the last big music label deal it needs to go public (Re/code)
- Who is new Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi? (TechCrunch)
- Sonos might soon have an Apple HomePod-style smart speaker of its own (Tech radar)
- The US government signs off on DocuSign, allowing agencies to use the e-signature technology (Business Insider)
- Chicago’s Outcome Health hires Twitter engineering VP, its first big hire after $500 million round (VentureBeat)
- Okta expands multi-factor authentication as it diversifies beyond single sign-on (VentureBeat)
- ICOs: Confusing Concepts, Missing Products, Open Wallets (Crunchbase News)