Weekly Update #178: Pre-IPO Secondary Market Estimated at $1.2B for 2016
Dec 20th, 2016
No blurb today. But a lot of pre-IPO news below!
In other news...
- Secondary market for shares in pre-IPO unicorns is booming (VentureBeat)
- Uber's Loss Exceeds $800 Million in Third Quarter on $1.7 Billion in Net Revenue (Bloomberg)
- Court Dismisses Honest Co. Baby Formula Suit As Organic Group Files Appeal (Forbes)
- HelloFresh raises $88 million as German company looks toward possible IPO (VentureBeat)
- Here’s what that new Fed rate increase means for venture-backed startups (TechCrunch)
- 4 Essential Benchmarks For SaaS Companies Eyeing An IPO (Forbes)