EquityZen has curated this list of quality resources for secondary investors, shareholders and company representatives.
Have additional questions? We'd love to hear from you.
Asa Lieberman August 24, 2015
• Shares of late-stage private companies
• Exciting pre-IPO investment funds featuring a piece of 10-20 startups
• Innovative software for researching and comparing companies across different filters
• The power to unlock greater returns for your portfolio
Having all of this new information at your fingertips can seem overwhelming at first. Today, we’re going to discuss one of the main pages you need to know to optimize your EquityZen experience: Listings - aka Current Investment Opportunities
Upon logging into our platform, you will be taken directly to our Listings page. Here you will find a variety of company offerings which you can browse to find the companies that most appeal to you. These offerings are broken out into three main categories: Live, Waitlist, and Preview.
• “Live” deals are offerings that are currently available and active. If any of the Live listings pique your interest, simply click into its box and you will find a wealth of information, ranging from financial information, business model breakdowns, comparable analysis, and more! When you are ready to move forward with your investment, type in your desired investment amount and reserve your investment.
• “Waitlist” offerings signify that all of the spots for this investment have been filled. However, you can add yourself to the waitlist for the deal, which will open back up if additional supply is acquired.
• “Preview” deals are a bit like dipping your toes in the water. If enough people express interest in the deal, EquityZen will go Live with it. Be sure to indicate your interest by clicking “I’m Interested” in order to make sure you are updated when the deal goes Live. Additionally, if you have a specific investment size in mind, be sure to enter it here.
This is the first installment in a three-part series that we hope will help you unlock all that EquityZen has to offer. Be sure to check back next week for the second part of our series, where we will be discussing My Watchlist.
To learn more about whether you're eligible, typical investment size, company valuation, and share price, request access here.
Our mission is to improve the way startup employees are paid by unlocking the value of their equity compensation in a way that benefits all key players: the shareholder, the company, and the investor.
Equity securities are offered through EquityZen Securities LLC. Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
© 2019 EquityZen Inc. All rights reserved.
We're here to help! Check out our FAQ, Investor, and Shareholder
overview pages for answers to common questions. Still have a question or need support? Send us a quick message or schedule time with an Investment Specialist.
Thank you for your message - we will contact you shortly.