EquityZen Managed Funds Stock
Exposure to multiple pre-IPO companies with 1 investment
About EquityZen Managed Funds Stock
Diversified exposure to multiple pre-IPO companies1
Tap into the $500B high growth pre-IPO asset class1 with 1 investment
Target Company Profile:
- Technology sector
- > $50M+ in Venture Capital funding from top-quartile firms
- A recent valuation > $500M
- A recent financing round within the last 12 months and/or that can be purchased at a discount or as part of a primary round
- Exit time horizon of 1 to 4 years
Who should consider a managed fund investment?
If you believe in the power of the EquityZen platform for sourcing strong deal flow and you believe in the pre-IPO asset class, but you are not comfortable or otherwise do not want to select single names for investment, you should consider a managed fund investment. The Fund Series investment committee will select all investments, which are a curated subset of what comes across the EquityZen platform.
If you would like your investment to give you diversified exposure to the pre-IPO asset class, but can't commit to multiple investments of $20,000, you should consider a managed fund. You will get investment exposure to multiple pre-IPO companies that are carefully selected by the Fund Series investment committee.
Companies are staying private for longer
Value creation in technology-enabled companies is increasingly occurring in the private markets. In 2004, companies typically went public after 4 years, today the average company IPOs after 10+ years.
Until recently, access to this asset class has been limited to large institutions.
Source: EquityZen, March 2019
The graph above displays how value creation from 1986 through 2018 has shifted from the public markets (green) to the private markets (gray). Roku's private valuation multiple based on Series B to IPO.
Companies shown may not be actual portfolio investments of any EquityZen managed fund.
1. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Not all pre-IPO companies will go public or get acquired, and not all IPOs or acquisitions will result in successful investments. There are inherent risks in pre-IPO investments, including the risk of loss of the entire investment, illiquidity, and fluctuations in value and returns. Nothing set forth here shall constitute an offer to sell any securities or a solicitation of an offer to purchase securities in any jurisdiction. Any offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to purchase shall be made only to qualified investors through a private placement memorandum and associated offering documents (“Offering Documents”). The specific terms of an investment are subject to the Offering Documents, which will contain additional information not set forth here, including a description of certain risks of investing, which will be material to any qualified investors decision to invest.
Securities offered through EquityZen Securities LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
|Growth Opportunity Fund IV (GOF V) - 2019||$0|
|Growth Opportunity Fund IV (GOF IV) - 2018||$0|
|Growth Opportunity Fund III (GOF III) - 2017||$0|
|Growth Opportunity Fund II (GOF II) - 2016||$0|
|Late Stage Fund (LSF) - 2015||$0|
Founder, CRO, Investment Committee
Dir. Investments, Investment Committee
Founder, CEO, Investment Committee
Senior Research Associate, Investment Committee