Revenue Operations Associate
- Manhattan, New York City
- Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Min. Experience
EquityZen is an early-mid stage financial technology company, backed by leading private equity investors. We’re looking for an analytical, process oriented, and collaborative Revenue Operations Associate, who loves connecting the dots and spotting unique patterns in circumstances. If solving problems in capital markets at a fast growing startup excites you, let's talk!
Our platform enables large, private companies to deliver liquidity to their shareholders while providing investors access to invest in these proven, pre-IPO companies. EquityZen has served 125+ premier tech and digital health companies and is proud to be considered a liquidity provider for 1 out of 3 of the largest unicorns. A testament to EquityZen's secure, paperless, and industry-defining online investment platform, we have successfully completed 6500+ private placement transactions. Focusing on automating an antiquated offline process has allowed us to lead the charge in building more efficient, cost-effective, and transparent private markets. Watch this short video to learn more: equityzen.com/press
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Supply, Demand, Marketplace, Product, and Marketing teams to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes, improve and define processes that promote data integrity, and increase overall reporting functionality
- Conduct in-depth analysis to help identify patterns in what otherwise could seem like a series of unique circumstances
- Build repeatable processes and reporting metrics to empower teams with critical operational data related to strategy and execution.
- Present findings to various internal business stakeholders and help assist in achieving overall company goals and individual team KPIs
THE RIGHT STUFF
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree in either Engineering, Economics, or Math
- Extremely data savvy with excellent skills in Excel, SQL, and Elasticsearch with the desire to learn other workflow tools as needed
- Experience and comfort collaborating cross-functionally to understand processes and data structure
- Experience with full-cycle data analysis and business proposals
- Process-oriented and data-driven with strong ability to identify workflow gaps or issues
- Experience converting complex processes into re-useable workflows
- Hands-on and willing to learn and dig into details to determine root cause / identify opportunities
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, listening and written)
- Works hard and smart with attention to detail; does not sacrifice quality for speed
- Familiarity with Python and the ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstack, Kibana)
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence tools
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN
- Helping to develop a cutting-edge FinTech marketplace
- Work cross-functionally with finance, supply, and demand teams
- Report directly to one of the company's founders, Phil Haslett, Chief Revenue Officer
- Equity, competitive salary, full employee benefits (health, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, stocked fridge, supply of snacks, weekly catered lunch and more!
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate, mission-focused team that also knows how to have fun
EquityZen provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EquityZen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. EquityZen expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of EquityZen’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.