- Manhattan, New York City
- Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Min. Experience
We are always open to reviewing applications from individuals who feel they have the right stuff for the EquityZen team! If you have a qualification that will help the EquityZen team, send us your resume!
EquityZen is leveling the field in how startup employees get paid. With our premier marketplace, we unlock the value of their equity compensation in a way that benefits all key players: the shareholder, the company, and the investor. Watch the short video here to learn more.
Some of EquityZen's investors include Tim Draper's Draper Associates and 500Startups, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, wealth managers, and influential investors from Finance, Venture, Law around the world. Some of the smartest minds in the industry have helped us conduct transactions worth tens of millions of dollars.
Our team is our biggest asset, and we are always looking for new talent to join us.
- Make a big impact in increasing team happiness beginning your very first week
- Learn more about the Secondary Markets
- Gain an understanding of venture capital and startup ecosystems
- Access to corporate discounts (commute, gym, rental car, groceries, etc.)
- 100% Premium paid full benefits (health, dental, vision), paid parental leave, and flexible paid time off
- Fun with our amazing team
- Ability to wear multiple hats
- Flexibility in role and responsibilities
- Can do attitude
- Interest in FinTech
- Desire to work in a true start-up environment
- Previous experience in a start-up
- Degree in Business (finance) or Engineering